We hope you have been keeping well with your families during these past 4 weeks.
As you may already know, our nation will be coming out of Alert Level 4 and moving into Alert Level 3 from Tuesday 28.04.2020.
During Alert Level 3, Light.co.nz will be operating with a skeletal team at the warehouse/office, with the rest of our staff working from home. We will be able to fulfill your orders as usual if you place them on the website or via phone or email.
We encourage our customers to use our shipping option where possible. Please note no walk-ins will be allowed during Alert Level 3. If your order is particularly urgent, you will be able to collect your order from our office via the following contactless procedure:
- All orders must be placed via phone, email, or website, and payment must be made beforehand via bank transfer, credit card or on your monthly account (for account holding customers only)
- Once the order is placed, please wait for one of our representatives to notify you by email or phone when your order is ready for collection
- When you arrive at our premises, please stay in your car and give us a call to let us know your order number
- Your order will be placed on a table at the reception entrance
- Please collect your item from the table
- April 24, 2020
- Sanna Li