As you may now know, Auckland is moving back into Alert Level 3, and the rest of the nation moving into Alert Level 2 starting from 12pm today, 12.08.2020. As a result, Light.co.nz will be operating with a skeletal team at the warehouse/office, with the rest of our staff working from home. We will be able to fulfill your orders as usual if you place them on the website or via phone or email.
As before, we encourage our customers to use our shipping option where possible. If the order is particularly urgent, you will be able to collect your order from our office. Please note you must use the government provided contact tracing app( for Apple or Andriod users) upon collection. The collection procedure is as follows:
1. All orders must be placed via phone, email, or website, and payment must be made beforehand via bank transfer, credit card or on your monthly account (for account holding customers only)
2. Once the order is placed, please wait for one of our representatives to notify you by email or phone when your order is ready for collection
3. When you arrive at our premises, please stay in your car and give us a call to let us know your order number
4. Your order will be placed on a table at the reception entrance
5. Please scan the contact tracing QR code at our entrance and collect your item from the table
As always, thank you for your time and support!
- August 12, 2020
- Sanna Li